Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Tricks and Treats at the Alive Museum!



Admit it - you've seen those pictures on Facebook and Instagram and you were impressed. Well, at least I knew I was. I'm of course referring to the Alive Museum, which is the largest 3D illusionary museum in Singapore, located conveniently in the city at Suntec City Mall.

The museum is one of those places where I immediately add to my list of places to visit the moment I come to know about it. School just started for me and thankfully, people were more than nice and I did manage to make some new friends, which is great. A few of us wanted to have lunch one day and we thought it'd be cool to head down to the museum after, since we had a couple more hours to spare. Finally! I was ready to attain my bragging rights of having visited the Alive Museum!

The museum was first opened in South Korea just a couple of years back in 2009 and has gone on to become the leader in this field in that span of time. The one in Singapore includes over 80 masterpieces, amongst which 9 are made just for the Singapore audience. Also, to remain constantly exciting, almost a third of the collections are refreshed every year and unique exhibits are set up during major holiday seasons!

Check out some of the fantastic photos we captured at the museum! All the artworks featured are hand-painted and handcrafted by the insanely talented team of artists over at Alive Museum, and they put in extra effort to ensure that quality work is delivered every single time.












Thanks Kylie for the pictures!

I really enjoyed the fact that they had pieces that were exclusive to Singapore - I always feel like international brands who cater to local audiences deserve bonus points for doing so. That said, I'm also more than glad that I finally had the chance to experience some of the iconic sets in person.

I definitely had a wonderful time the Alive Museum with my new friends Kylie, Wei Min and Melanie and I couldn't have asked for a better group of company. Thank you Alive Museum for giving us so many different hilarious photos that we'll look back fondly upon in years to come. Alive Museum is the perfect place to go for a group outing with friends (stop complaining that there's nothing to do in Singapore!), or even a fun date with your other half, or simply just for a family day out. This is definitely one thing that's highly recommended for everyone to experience.

Alive Museum Singapore
Suntec City Mall #03-372 (Between Towers 3 and 4)
Ticket Prices: $25 (Adults), $20 (Children 3 - 12 yrs)
Operating Hours: 10AM - 10PM Daily

Promotion: Like Alive Museum on Facebook and get a free meal at Burger King Suntec with purchase of a full-priced ticket!



Have a wonderful time at the Alive Museum and make sure you make your photos real funny!

Till next time!